Good things come in waves.

Saturday, October 20, 2012


Do you ever feel like all of the positive energy in the universe has suddenly directed itself at you in a most inexplicable way?

After experiencing so much pain and loneliness for really as long as I can remember, it's quite a refreshing change. I feel like I've finally allowed myself to be open to good things. It's freeing. But at the same time, there's still part of me that finds it hard to trust that happiness can stay; part of me that still caries my darkness in light moments. Perhaps that's what makes life interesting.

Time will tell, as always.


"There is so much dark light is space
and so many dimensions suddenly yellow
because the wind does not fall
and the leaves do not breathe."
--Pablo Neruda

1 comments:

amanda kadlubek said...

Perhaps you can start collecting the good things the tide brings...the irridescent shells with sounds like spring waterfalls in them...the pearl colored pieces and smooth wooden carvings of the sea...then you can gather them all together and make a temple of praise.... and we can have tea in it and toast this new season:) (your friend Amanda Kadlubek)